Destination Groove Session 4 - WWRN-DB Labor Day Mixmaster Weekend by Byron B-Note Brown on Mixcloud
Labor Day Weekend is always a festive time. Since I host a weekly eclectic music show, "The B-Note Sound Lounge," on WWRN-Digital Broadcasting, I was invited to participate in their Labor Day Mixmaster Weekend. From Friday, August 30 through Monday, September 2, listeners were treated to nonstop mixes from WWRN's DJ's of multiple genres. My mix sessions were called "Destination Groove," and I presented four mixes to the DJ extravaganza. Each mix presented was different in their own little way, representing underground culture, but this particular one was extra special because it was ALL VINYL!!
Take a listen and check out the playlist above! If you would like your own copy, the download link is http://www.mediafire.com/?8xmq9o3y1am8l19
Be sure to tune into WWRN - Digital Broadcasting
for best in classic Hip Hop and R&B and for my show, "The B-Note Sound Lounge," which takes you on a journey into the eclectic!! During my show there is no boundary of genre so I tend to take you deep and into the outer limits!!
Let's keep the BEAT going!!
No comments:
Post a Comment